Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Leslie is a doula that's passionate about birth and empowering mothers through their pregnancies, labors and deliveries.
Meet with Leslie to find out if she is the fit for you.
Leslie will be available for communication, support and resources. You will message Leslie after each midwifery or doctor appointment for updates, questions or concerns. Leslie will meet you in your home around 36 weeks gestation for a 1-3 hour visit discussing what to expect and to address any questions or concerns you may have about your awaited birthing time. She will be on call for you 2-3 weeks before your estimated due date. Once labor starts Leslie is available for you through your labor and up to two hours postpartum. She will also be available for breastfeeding advice and support.
By hiring a doula you can:
- Reduce your labor time
- Reduce your chances of having a cesarean
- Reduce the likelihood that you will need interventions such as pitocin, forceps, or vacuum extraction
- Reduce the likelihood that you will ask for pain medication or an epidural
- Decrease the likelihood that you will experience postpartum depression
- Improve your bonding experience with your baby
- Learn to breastfeed with greater ease
- Feel that you have had an overall fantastic labor and birth experience.